6 Reasons To Exercise
Exercise is essential to remain healthy and fit. Below, are several good reasons to start and maintain an exercise program now.
- Weight Loss – It is well proven from scientific research all over the world that physical exercise contributes to weight loss. If you burn more calories than you consume through nutrition, you’ll lose weight. It’s really simple – the more you exercise, the more weight or fat you’ll lose.
- Prevent Disease – The chances of suffering from various diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and stroke decrease when exercising. Around 4 out of 5 deaths caused by heart disease and cancer are linked to factors that include stress and lack of exercise. Diabetes increases the chance for heart attacks and strokes. To prevent this from happening, start exercising.
- Enhance Your State Of Mind -Regular exercise leads to an increased release of endorphins in the body. These chemicals fight depression and make you feel happy. The body releases these endorphins only 12 minutes into the workout. There is another chemical known as serotonin that is increased during and after a workout. Increased levels of serotonin in the central nervous system is associated with feelings of well being and decreased mental depression. The chemical can also help you sleep better at night.
- Enhance Your Wellness -When you are in great shape and fit, you’ll have more energy and you’ll notice that your overall mood is improved. You will have experienced that you can stretch beyond your own limits and you know that you can do more than you thought possible.
- Improve Your Productivity -Exercising regularly will give you more energy, which can help you be more productive in your day to day tasks. Exercising can help give your new goals a sense of purpose and give you something to focus on and aim for. This can help you increase your persistence and prevent you from going off track while you aim for your goal.
- Increase Your Social Capabilities -After a workout on a regular basis you will see a boost in your self esteem. You will look better and be more comfortable as well. Exercise will also help you to become more active and meet new people, which will prevent you from feeling isolated and unsupported.
With these beneficial reasons to exercise, you shouldn’t hesitate to get out there and get started. You can exercise at home, the local park or go to a gym. So, take at least 30 minutes of time out of your day and start exercising – you’ll feel better than ever before and your body will thank you.